Introduction to Microsoft Loop components and new features in Microsoft Forms
IT Services are running two sessions on Wednesday 20 September in Water Bower House.
Loop components are a great tool for capturing quick thoughts, preparing for meetings, noting ideas and action points in a collaborative way. Send a component – like a table, task list, or paragraph — where everyone in your chat can edit online and see changes as they are made.
We will aim to show you how to:
- Create useful and collaborative components that you can use with your colleagues
- Generate task lists, agendas and tables for tracking.
This is bookable using PDMS and has 4 places left.
Microsoft Forms 11am to 11:20am (Meeting room 5, open-sided, drop-in session).
Microsoft Forms has added powerful new features that allow users to create new interactive quizzes and integrate them into your presentations and get real time updates that make your quizzes and forms more interactive
In this drop-in session we will cover:
- Different presentation modes
- How to get dynamic real-time results
- Ways to integrate your forms into your presentations
Message Fiona Philip (fp57) on Teams if you’d like us to forward the calendar invite for the drop-in session.