Travelling to Walter Bower House
Walter Bower House is on the University’s Eden Campus, four miles west of St Andrews in the village of Guardbridge.
what3words address: ///restless.taller.offstage
Eden Campus is 1 mile from Leuchars Rail Station and there are frequent buses connecting them.
The Stagecoach 99 bus passes Eden Campus every 7 and a half minutes.
WBH reception also holds a number of pre-paid passes for Stagecoach buses for use by staff travelling between University campuses. Please return these passes to the reception after use.
A cycle hub offers a secure and dry area to store bicycles, plus cycle maintenance tools such as pumps.
There are around 300 parking spaces available at WBH, which includes:
- 31 spaces for registered lift share user parking
- 28 spaces for later starters (for those arriving after 9.15 am, Monday to Friday)
- 20 spaces for disabled drivers
- 14 spaces for visitors
- 13 spaces for fleet and pool vehicles
- 8 electric vehicle charging points, which can accommodate 16 vehicles
- 7 spaces for short-term visitors or deliveries (30 minutes maximum).
You must display a valid University of St Andrews parking permit when parking at WBH. Visitor parking must be booked. Please contact WBH reception or ask the host of your visit to book a parking space for you. Please use public transport when possible.