Travelling to Walter Bower House
Walter Bower House is located at the University’s Eden Campus, which sits four miles west of the town of St Andrews on the banks of the Eden Estuary in the village of Guardbridge.
what3words address: ///restless.taller.offstage
Eden Campus is located 1 mile from Leuchars Rail Station and there are frequent connection busses from the station to the Campus.
The Stagecoach 99 bus service passes Eden Campus every 7 and a half minutes.
WBH reception also holds a number of pre-paid passes for Stagecoach buses for use by staff travelling between University campuses. Please return these passes to the reception after use.
A cycle hub will soon be available on campus which will offer a secure and dry area to store bicycles, plus cycle maintenance tools such as pumps.
There are around 300 parking spaces available at WBH, which includes:
- 31 spaces for registered lift share user parking
- 28 spaces for later starters (for those arriving after 9.15 am, Monday to Friday)
- 20 spaces for disabled drivers
- 14 spaces for visitors
- 13 spaces for fleet and pool vehicles
- 8 electric vehicle charging points, which can accommodate 16 vehicles in total
- 7 spaces for short term visitors or deliveries (30 minutes maximum).
You must display a valid University of St Andrews parking permit when parking at WBH. Visitor parking must be pre-booked in advance. Please contact WBH reception or ask the host of your visit to book a parking space for you. Visitors are also strongly encouraged to use public transport wherever possible.